I LOVE SALES

17/07/2013

blouse/блуза: Zara; trousers/панталони: Zara;

This is the new stuff that I got yesterday when I went out shopping! I love sales so much! I always find great clothes that are so affordable! The skinny trousers and the blouse go perfectly with each other. And the bag is awesome but I will make a special post about it tomorrow! I also bought an awesome shirt from Zara but I didn't take a photo of it.. but soon I will make an outfit post with it! Did you buy something on sale recently? Leave a comment below :) Wish you a great day!

Това са новите неща, които си купих вчера, когато излязох навън! Обичам намаленията толкова много! Винаги намирам супер яки дрехи, които са толкова изгодни! Панталоните и блузата си отиват страшно много. И чантата е супер, но ще направя отделен пост за нея утре! Също така си купих и една много яка риза от Zara, но не я снимах..., но скоро ще направя аутфит пост с нея! Купихте ли си нещо на намаление скоро? Напишете коментар отдолу :) Пожелавам ви прекрасен ден!

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

4 comments

  1. hehe, I love sales too. those jeans are cool

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff, and sales are the best:)

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/2013/07/17/look-21/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the clothes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I bought a sweater and skorts in zara sales.

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top