Current obsession: Sherlock

22/03/2014


Even though exams are knocking at the door and I have to study hard, I recently started watching a new TV series, which I am certain that many of you are already watching: Sherlock. A lot of my friends recommended it to me and I decided to give it a shot. And I loved it! 

Although every episode is almost 2 hours long, there only 3 seasons with 3 episodes each :/ However, the show is really worth it with its dramatic and extremely interesting plot, which has been greatly adapted from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to our modern times. And what should I say about Mr. Holmes: oh my god!!! Benedict Cumberbatch plays the role perfectly!

So, as you see I'm being pretty enthusiastic about the show, which means I am definitely recommending it to you and you should DEFINITELY watch it! As soon as possible!!! For those of you, who have already watched it: what do you guys think? Let me know in the comment box because I would love to have a discussion about Sherlock! Have a great day!

No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top