Victoria's Secret Bombshell: In love

20/05/2014


Today I decided to share with you one of my recent fragrances that I really like. That's Victoria's Secret Bombshell In Love! Even though I'm really not into sweet, girly fragrances like this one, I sincerely fell in love with it! It's really fresh and could go for any occasion: for a coffee date with the girls during the day or a wild party during the night. Go try it out and tell me what you think about it :)

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

5 comments

  1. Love the packaging!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bottle! Really girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this one! My favorite so far is their "Tease" fragrance.

    Thank you for your comment! I followed you on Twitter and Bloglovin.

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. need to try !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post!
    If anyone has time and is looking for a beginner blogger...
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk
    L xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top