Lily & Stone Watches

10/02/2015


As you already know, I am a bit of a watch addict and cannot resist a new one. That's why I was really happy to review two watches by Lily & Stone - a brand, which will be released very soon! Both of them are very feminine and elegant but very different from each other. Let me tell you more...

Както вече знаете съм голям фен на часовниците и трудно мога да им устоя. Затова и бях много щастлива да получа два часовника на Lily & Stone: марка, която ще бъде пусната на пазара много скоро! И двата са много женствени и елегантни, но и много различни един от друг. Нека ви разкажа повече...


The first watch has a pink faux-leather strap and a rose gold case with floral motives. I love the combination of the pastel colours with the golden metal and the fact that the strap has a pattern similar to the crocodile leather. I think this watch would be perfect for daily use and would look great together with clothes and accessories in lighter colours! This one will be definitely a major accessory in my spring outfits!

Първият часовник има розова кожена каишка и медно-златист циферблат с флорални мотиви/. Много харесвам комбинацията от пастелни цветове с този метал и това, че каишката е релефна. Смятам, че този часовник ще е супер за всеки ден и ще изглежда страхотно с дрехи и аксесоари в по-светли цветове. Определено ще е главен аксесоар в пролетния ми гардероб!


Next, we have a tinier watch in the same rose gold colour but slightly simpler. What's different is that the strap on this one is smooth and flat and the case has no patterns. As I said this watch is smaller than the first one but looks really elegant on the wrist! I am not really into small watches as I usually go for bigger sizes because I like them better but this one definitely surprised me!

Другият часовник е по-малък, със същия цвят метал, но по-семпъл модел. Различното е, че каишката е по-тънка и гладка, както и това, че няма никакви мотиви. Въпреки, че обикновено нося по-големи часовници, този наистина ме изненада- стои много елегантно на китката!

14 comments

  1. nice.. ; >

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the watch addiction =).
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty watches

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever wear watches, but the design of these may change my mind. They're beautiful!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watches :D
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous! The colors are so pretty and that floral face is to die for!
    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute watch!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the gray one!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love watches too!!!I like the pinkone)

    http://sashashut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love watches, I have a similar sized Olivia Burton watch also with a lovely rose gold face. It's the perfect size :)walkinfloordrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top