H&M Shopping Breakfast

16/09/2015


The blogger community wohoo! From left to right: Dilyana, Lina (Me!), Preslava and Kalina.
The last couple of days I have been crazy busy! The last pic kinda gives it out haha. Though I had tons of work, I could not skip an event like this one - the H&M shopping breakfast. Yes, I was half an hour late, yes the weather was super rainy and I got the addresses wrong, but I managed to get there and check out on the new #HMstudioFW15 collection. Special thanks to the organizers for the great idea of the shopping breakfast (hey there, Yana!). 
The whole shop was at our disposal, so everyone could try on the newest collection and pick their favourite pieces with a special 20% discount for that day. Unfortunately, I had to go straight to work and didn't have the time to try out some clothes. Anyway, I have to say, I enjoyed the event a lot and I'm looking forward to the next one!

През последните няколко дни съм ужасно заета! По последната снимка определено си личи. Макар да имах много работа, не можех да пропусна подобно събитие - Шопинг закуска с H&M. Да, закъснях с половин час и времето беше повече от дъждовно, обърках и адресите. Но накрая стигнах на правилното място и разгледах най-новите неща на от #HMstudioFW15. Специални благодарности на организаторите за чудесната идея за шопинг закуска (Здравей, Яна!). 
Целият магазин беше на наше разположение и всеки поканен можеше да пробва и избере любими дрешки и аксесоари със специална за деня отстъпка от 20%. За жалост аз не успях да пробвам и да си избера нищо, тъй като бързах за работа. Трябва да кажа, че тази идея за събитие наистина ми хареса и с нетърпение чакам следващото подобно!


xx. Lina

2 comments

  1. Wow the clothes on pictires looks really pretty and fashion! :) I'm looking forward to fall collection from H&M so so much :)) !
    partofnicol.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice event!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top