Do judge the product by its cover

18/04/2015

When I shop for cosmetics, I check the ingredients and the effect the product would have on my skin. So, I don't usually choose a product simply by the way it looks. Lush Cosmetics changed my perspective a little bit!
With the Pearl massage bar by Lush Cosmetics, however, I couldn't stop myself! I fell in love with the pink and white design and I just wanted to have it. The bar is made of rose oils, so it has this natural rose aroma. Pearl nourishes my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. It also contains natural cocoa butter, Shea butter, Argan Oil, Lemon and Coconut oils.

Когато си купувам козметика, проверявам съставките й и ефектът, който ще има тя върху кожата ми. Затова не се спирам на продукт само заради начина, по който изглежда. При масажното блокче Pearl от LUSH Cosmetics обаче, изневерих на принципте си. Влюбих се в розово-белия му дизайн и просто исках да го имам! Блокчето съдържа масла от рози, затова и миризмата му е много цветна и наситена. Pearl подхранва кожата ми, прави я мека и гладка. В съдържанието му са още органично какаово масло, малсо от Ший, арганово масло, масло от лимон и кокос.
I tend to use few products on my feet. Exfoliating them is a real treat for me, and when I have the time, I enjoy it to the maximum! The cute little scrub bar Stepping Stone is the best solution for dry and dry skin removal. What I do is break off a piece and rub it against my wet feet. The scrub is gentle but at the same time quite effective. It freshens up your feet and you definitely notice the result.

Използвам ограничен брой продукти за крака. Ексфолирането на стъпалата ми е същинско удоволствие и когато разполагам с нужното време, истински се наслаждавам на процедурата! Това сладко ексфолиращо блокче Stepping Stone за крака е най-доброто решение за суха и мърва кожа на стъпалата. Просто отчупвам малко от него и масажирам краката си във вода. Скръб продуктът е нежен, но същевременно много ефективен. Освежава стъпалата и дава чудесни резултати.
The Seanik shampoo is really easy to use. You can either rub in between your wet hands or directly on your scalp. It makes a soft foam and washes off well. My hair is quite thin and often lacks volume, I also tend to wash it often, so when I shop for shampoo I go for the one that gives volume. Seanik contains sea salt that gives me exactly this volume while the seaweed in it, hence its name, make it soft and silky.

Твърдият шампоан Seanik е много лесен за употреба. Можеш да го разтъркаш между дланите си или директно да го използваш върху скалпа си. Прави мека и обилна пяна и се измива лесно. Косата ми е доста тънка и често се нуждае от допълнителен обем. Мия я често, затова и когато купувам шампоан, се спирам на такъв, който придава обем. Seanik съдържа морка сол, която дава именно желания обем, докато екстрактът от водорасли прави косата ми мека и приятна на допир.
Here's one of my all time favourite Lush products! I don't have a problematic skin anymore, so pimples and all kinds of blemishes are not something I worry about. However, my skin tends to get a bit greasy during the day. What the Magnaminty mask does is help me regulate the excessive sebum. It's very fresh and minty, acts as an exfoliant and revitalises my face. And its smell of sweetness and mint is simply amazing!

Ето и един от любимите ми продукти на Lush! Кожата ми вече не е склонна към поява на пъпчици и петънца, но продължава да се омазнява. Маската Magnaminty спомага за регулирането и премахването на излишния себум. Много е свежа и ментова и действа като екфолиант, който ревитализира лицето. А сладкият й аромат на мента е просто великолепен!
The Rose Jam shower gel has a strong rich smell of roses. I'm generally not such a big fan of roses and rose scents, especially if they are strong, but I decided to give this product a chance. It proved to be quite pleasant after all. Its lather is soft and creamy and cleanses my skin very gently. The smell of Turkish roses stays on for hours, and the Argan oil repairs my skin and act like an antioxidant. I'm crazy about jasmine, so when I found out the Love You Mom soap smelled like it, I knew I'd love it! The gorgeous smell is combined with the scent of mimosa. The Bergamot Oil in it makes my skin nourished and soft. So, have you ever bought something simply by the way it looks?

Гелът за душ Rose Jam има силна богата розова миризма. Като цяло не съм фен на розите или ароматите на роза, особено ако са твърде силни, но въпреки това реших да дам шанс на този продукт. Останах приятно изненадана. Пяната от гела е мека и почиства много добре. Ароматът на турски рози остава на кожата ми в продължение на часове, а аргановото масло действа като антиоксидант и възстановява кожата ми. Обожавам ароматът на жасмин, затова и когато разбрах, че сапунът Love You Mom мирише на жасмин, знаех че ще ми хареса! Страхотният му мирис е допълнен от аромата на мимоза, а маслото от бергамот в състава му подхранва кожата ми и я прави изключително мека! Някога купували ли сте продукт само заради начина, по който той изглежда? На мен май все по-често ще ми се налага... ;)

xx, Lina

7 comments

  1. I am such a sucker for trying things just because it has a nice packaging :) most times it works out but sometimes I do get disappointed but at least I still have the pretty bottle haha. Lovely review

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the products look amazing, I particularly like the sound of "Rose Jam", I really should try it!
    xx
    Pretty as Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush <3 those products are amazing !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lush! This should have an amazing scent!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds good product, i should try it!!

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! ;A; Lush is so amazing~ the Pearl massage bar is definitely one of my favorites from them! It smells divine and I love the colors *u*
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. showed off legs leg line, the ratio of the size of this model thin,long red prom dresses 2015

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top