Urban vibes

25/04/2015


sweater: H&M // skirt: Pull & Bear // shoes: Vagabond // sunglasses: Episode // clutch: Bershka

How's it going, lovelies? I've been enjoying the nice weather these past couple of days and finally decided to wear a skirt, something that I haven't done in months thanks to the GREAT weather in the Netherlands! Anyways, just before I came back I ordered this super cool cropped turtleneck sweater from H&M and just love it! My advice is to always check the 'sale' section of the website because I always find great stuff for super cheap prices. Following the hot trend for white sneakers, I'm wearing Vagabond leather sneakers. Unfortunately, the all-white Superstar Adidas were only available online in Holland, so I couldn't get my hands on them.. As for the sunglasses (my greatest purchase ever!), I found them in one of the Episode stores in Amsterdam, so if you find yourself closeby any of them, check out their collection! Definitely worth going!

Как върви, момичета? В последно време се радвам на хубавото време и най-накрая реших да нося пола, нещо, което не бях правила от много дълго време, заради 'страхотното' време е Холандия. Точно преди да се прибера си поръчах този суичер-поло от H&M и просто го обожавам! Един съвет от мен, ако и в българския уебсайт на марката отворят секция 'разпродажби', проверявайте го редовно, тъй като аз съм намирала страхотни неща на много ниски цени. Следвайки тенденцията на белите маратонки, тук нося кожени на Vagabond. За съжаление не можах да се добера до чисто белите Superstar на Adidas, защото се предлагаха само онлайн в холандския сайт. А очилата са една от най-добрите ми покупки, намерих ги в един от магазините Episode в Амстердам, така че ако планирате пътуване натам задължително посетете един от тях! Заслужава си!
xx Michaella


19 comments

  1. Wonderful minimal look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect minimal Outfit! I love the sweater & the sunnies - so nice!

    xxJulia
    bienvenudansmarealite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look, reminds me of Stella McCartney. You look gorgeous!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweater :)
    Great photos :)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your monochrome look...

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful photos

    http://www.enjoyfashion.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are so cool! love the sunglasses

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply chic, I love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the style of these photos! So gorgeous. I love the angles they were shot in. The outfit is so minimal and chic <3
    Enclothed Cognition
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! Love your skirt!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Страхотна визия!Влюбена съм в очилата <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this outfit!! you look amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful look... love it
    http://oluwaskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit! I love these crop jumpers :))
    partofnicol.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pics!! Amazing outfit!
    http://www.festmzd.ch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flowers embroidered sexy prom dresses worn dark lines and not to the old,robe de mariée grande taille

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top