Closet essentials: The little RED dress

18/11/2015

sweetheart dress // off-the-shoulder dress // one-shoulder dressSweetheart Sleeveless Dress
Lately I've been thinking about the numerous holiday parties that are coming with Christmas and New Years, which is super exciting!! I can't wait to have fun with my friends and family! One of my favorite aspects of these parties is dressing up real glam and sophisticated. That's why in my opinion every girls should own at least one little RED dress! That's right, black is always fashionable but why don't you pick something different this year?! I think that a short, red dress is a must this season and you won't go wrong by picking one for a Christmas themed party. Just look at my selection of options in the photos of this post and you'll see that I'm right!

Напоследък си мисля за партитата, които предстоят през този празничен сезон, и се вълнувам за чудесното време, което ще прекарам със семейството и приятелите си! Една от любимите ми страни е, че ще се облека много елегантно и стилно! Смятам, че всяко момиче трябва да има поне една малка ЧЕРВЕНА рокля. Точно така, черното винаги е на мода, но защо да не заложим на нещо различно тази година?! Късата червена рокля е задължителна и няма да сбъркате, ако облечете една за коледните партита през следващите месеци. Само вижте моите предложения на снимките в този пост и ще се убедите за какво говоря!
My choice would definitely be a short, elegant red dress like these in the pictures that I style with nude shoes and accessories. In my opinion, you won't go wrong if you pick such a dress for either an office party, club or house party. I'm sure you'll be the center of attention and when you pick the right jewelry, you could stand from the rest of the girls that would go for black or darker colours. So be bold and pick red! Plus, this colour is the colour of the Christmas holidays!

Моят избор определено ще е къса, елеганта червена рокличка като тези на снимките, която ще съчетая с нюд обувки и аксесоари. Няма да сбъркате, ако заложите на такава за офис парти, клуб или домашно парти. Сигурна съм, че ще сте център на вниманието, особено ако изберете правилните бижута. Ще се отличавате от момичетата в черно или други тъмни цветове. Затова бъдете смели и изберете червеното! Плюс това, червеното е цветът на коледните празници!
Nude shoesNude bags
And here are some of my suggestions for shoes and bags that you can style your red dress with. I definitely like the combination of bold red and nude beige better than black since it looks more elegant and stylish and puts an accent on the dress. What do you think? Browse through the selection of dresses to find out the one that best suits your body type and personal style!

Ето и някои от моите предложения за обувки и чанти, с които да съчетаете червената си рокличка. Определено харесвам комбинацията от червено и бежово много повече от черно, защото е много по-елегантно и акцентира върху роклята. Какво мислите? Разгледайте селекцията от рокли, за да изберете тази, която най-добре отива на тялото и стила ви!
xx Michaella 

2 comments

  1. Wonderful dresses, so elegant <3

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely have any red in my closet and I am not quite sure why?! Getting some red is my goal now. Especially need to get it in time for the holidays!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top