Daniel Wellington: Classy Glasgow

01/11/2015



The best time of the year is almost here, just a few weeks away we're gonna be spending time with the people we love, exchanging presents and enjoying the holidays together! Doesn't matter if it's Christimas, Sinterklaas or Hanukkah, all of these holidays are about celebrating together with your family and friends! I suck at giving presents and therefore I opt up for more practical, useful things just to be on the safe sight. One of these things could be a wrist watch, you could never go wrong with watches or jewelry! I'm sure you all know by far, how much I like Daniel Wellington's minimalist and elegant designs (here & here)! This time I picked a completely different design called Classy Glasgow which has a striped fabric strap and stones in the case. The watches are really reasonably priced for their excellent quality and are always offered with a free worldwide shipping, despite of your location! I know it all sounds awesome and to give you guys a chance to try DW out, you can now use my discount code "quiteachristmas", which will give you 15% off at checkout (valid till 15th Jan). So go ahead, pick the best presents for you and your loved ones this Christmas!

In the photos you'll see where I draw my inspiration from. The magazine Veter has been a favourite of mine for a long time now. I love their photography and graphic design. Best of all - they are super innovative and issue all their magazines online for free, so I can swipe through the pages on my iPad. What you see is an exclusive copy of a printed version I got my hand on while in  St. Petersburg! Want some inspiration as well? Check out Veter magazine here

Любимото ми време от годината наближава: Коледа! Скоро ще празнуваме с близки и приятели, което също означава разменяне на подаръци. Аз самата не съм много добра в подбирането на подаръци, затова обикновено залагам на полезни и сигурни неща като часовник. Сигурна съм, че знаете колко харесвам минималистичните и елегантни модели на Daniel Wellington (тук и тук) и отново не устоях да си взема нов. Казва се Classy Glasgow и е по-различен от предните- с камъчета в циферблата и каишка от раиран плат. Всички часовници са на много добра цена за качеството, което получавате, и винаги се предлагат с безплатна доставка по целия свят! Всичко звучи наистина страхотно и затова искам да ви дам шанс да продвате DW: използвайте промо кода ми "quiteachristmas" (валиден до 15ти януари) и вземете 15% отстъпка от поръчката си! Вземете най-хубавите подаръци за вас и близките ви тази Коледа!

На снимките виждате от къде черпя вдъхновение. Списанието Veter ми е много любимо от доста време насам, заради красивите дизайни, оформления и фотография. Екипът е много иновативен и предлага всеки брой на списанието онлайн безплатно! Това на снимката е едно от общо две ексклузивни принт издания, на което се натъкнах в Санкт Петербург! Вдъхновете се и вие от Veter тук.
xx Michaella

8 comments

  1. I love so much their swatches <3

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing pics; -))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice idea for christmas gift :-) Beautiful watch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The watch is so beautiful I love it :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pics!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the Daniel Wellington watches. They are so classy and I am loving the band of this particular one! So cute :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING!!!!! Theses DW are classy timeless!
    I think this would be a gorgeous gift for everyone, really adore your pics!!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved the simplicity of DW watch!


    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top