Lace it up!

08/12/2015

Lace it up, baby!!! My latest obsession involves a lot of lacesss! I've been currently on the hunt for a nice lace-up piece and finally, I settled on this great black lace up bodysuit by Wholesalebuying. I can't wait to wear it! However, I couldn't help but notice that I'm actually really into laces in other pieces of clothing, shoes or accessories! Check out my inspirations and hopefully Christmas gifts (yes, I'm talking to you Santa..and mom!) that involve a lot of tieing and laces! What do you think about this trend? Are you as hyped as I am?

Връзки, връзки... навсякъдее! В последно време съм луда на тема връзкиии! От няколко седмици си търся дрешка с връзки и най-накрая се спрях на това черно боди с връзки от Wholesalebuying. Нямам търпение да го облека! Но осъзнах, че всъщност ме кефят и всякакъв друг тип дрехи, обувки и аксесоари с връзки! Вижте вдъхновенията ми, които дано се окажат и коледните ми подаръци тази година (да, към теб се обръщам Дядо Коледа..и мамо)! Какво мислите за тази тенденция? И вас ли ви кефи колкото мен?
xx Michaella

5 comments

  1. Those ballerinas are just perfect !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this trend!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace up shoe trend! I see lots of people wearing lace up pieces now :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds love the tops, I'm a big fan of the lace trend as well.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top