New in: Polette eyewear

04/12/2015



You already know that I'm a big fan of sunglasses and as I have mentioned before, Polette always offer me great pairs of quality sunglasses for a great price (read Polette's concept in my first post)! Even though I rarely see sunlight in Helsinki these past couple of weeks, I couldn't resist sharing my newest additions with you. I can't wait to wear them this spring/summer!! I got the Mondaine in black, which are super elegant and classy, I'll soon post an outfit with them. The red ones are called Big and are super cute and comfortable, and the best thing is that they are on sale (more than 60% off!). What do you think?

Вече знаете, че съм голям фен на слънчевите очила и съм споменавала и преди, че Polette винаги ми предлагат качествени модели на супер цена (вижте концепцията на Polette в първия ми пост)! Въпреки че почти няма директна слънчева светлина в Хелзинки в последно време, не можах да не споделя с вас новите си очила. Нямам търпение да ги нося тази пролет и лято!! Взех си черните Mondaine, които са супер елегантни и женствени, скоро ще постна аутфит с тях. Червените се казват Big и са супер сладки и удобни, а най-хубавото е, че са намалени на повече от 60%! Какво мислите?

xx Michaella

1 comment

  1. Both of them are really pretty and classic!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.com/2015/11/bad-blood.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top