19062012

19/06/2012








I had a pretty good day so I decided to post a photo of what I was wearing. This outfit is kind of a bohemian style and is suitable for everyday. I am wearing Bershka ripped T-Shirt, H & M Skinny Jeans, Reserved Bag, and Vans Sneakers. My sunglasses are from Reserved, the copper cuff is from an Indian shop here in Sofia and those two bracelets are made by me. And the earrings are handmade by a friend of mine also from copper. Hope you like the look! If so write a comment below. Have a nice day!

T-Shirt: Bershka
Jeans: H & M
Sneakers: Vans
Bag: Reserved
Sunglasses: Reserved

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

7 comments

  1. Love the fringe on your shirt - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! Fun outfit and love the hair.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your fun fringe! Perfect for summer
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling! At first you´re so cute! I love your comfy outfit and especially bracelets and a perfect striped top!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look terrific! Love the entire outfit! I am following you!

    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun look- love the rocker vibe... and the fringe is perfect!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top