New in my wardrobe: Dress

26/06/2012





Yesterday I went shopping and I bought a few things that are really great and fit to my style perfectly. The first piece of clothing that I want to show you is my new dress from H & M. I am so in love with the pattern and the bright colours of this dress! It is perfect for the summer and could be worn with sandals during the day and with wedges for the night. I will definitely wear this dress this summer because it is super trendy and keeps me cool in this hot weather. I hope I will soon post an outfit with it! Do you like it?

Dress: H & M

You can see a similar look here.

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

5 comments

  1. I have come the the conclusion that I have to stock all bloggers when they go into H&M because they always find the cutest stuff. When I go in there, its a dud ever single time!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new dress is beautiful, and i also love the belt with it in the first picture! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be perfectly honest, I loved every single one from this collection and would gladly buy them all if I could. The one with a cool print was my first choice, but then I decided to go for a plain one :) It's really lovely, can't wait to see it in an outfit post!

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top