21062012

21/06/2012






Today I went for a walk in the park with my friend Vesi :) We had a great time together even though it was sweltering hot. I am wearing clothes that are really comfortable and keep me cool in this hot weather. My shirt is from Zara, the pants are from Promod, the flats are from a local shop here in Sofia and my clutch is from Sisley. The jewelry- earrings and bracelet are handmade and my sunglasses are from Mango. Hope you like today's look because it is one of my favourites for this summer! If so leave a comment below :)

Shirt: Zara
Pants: Promod
Clutch: Sisley
Sunglasses: Mango

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

10 comments

  1. Thank you so much! Amazing outfit, great blouse :)
    xxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this look on you. those pants are so pretty and look so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a perfect look for hot business days:) NICE!
    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i'm loving this look. that pleated top is just gorgeous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this outfit!!!! those pants are great

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  6. great ensemble. I love the pant!
    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So YUM! Oh wow, i'm on such a trouser fix right now and these just hit the spot. Nicely done!

    andreas-7am.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. хаха, следващия път, когато минавам през Южния парк, ще се оглеждам за фотограф и модел..:) а, може и аз да се включа..:)
    Много си красива! Нямам търпение да те видя в рокля. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top