New in my wardrobe: Chunky chains

20/06/2012

    





Today's post is about the jewelry that I wore yesterday. These are one of my favourites, especially the skull bracelet. I made it about a month ago and I love it so much. I was inspired by the summer/spring Zara collection because many of the accessories have the same skulls. The copper cuff is from an Indian shop in Sofia and I think it's handmade too. It fits to almost every look because it's not so big and it really looks amazing. Let me know if you like them by leaving a comment below!

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

6 comments

  1. Hello dear,thanks for your comment on my blog and for following!!
    am following you on GFC!!!
    it would be great to feature once!!
    let me know
    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome jewelries!

    Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bracelets
    they are so edgy and chic
    thanks for the comment, love
    great blog
    and welcome to the community ;)

    xx [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that copper cuff! Gorgeous detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I´ve already said love your bracelets!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top