28062012

28/06/2012









Today I went out with my friends and had a great time. Now, when school is finally over, we enjoy every day of the summer. We went for a walk, then went to our favourite place to hang out- the park next to the national theater here in Sofia. In the pictures you can see my friend Eli. I love her new mint shorts from H & M. The light pink top and the sunglasses are also from H & M. Her jewelry is handmade and her sandals are from Italy. Her outfit is so girly and pretty, it is just perfect for the summer.
I am wearing Zara Shirt and Mango Hot Red Jeans. My light pink flats and clutch are from a local shop in Sofia. My sunglasses are from Reserved, the earrings are a present from my best friend and the bracelet is from H & M.
I hope you like both looks! If so leave a comment below :)

Eli:
Top, Shorts, Sunglasses: H & M

Myself:
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Mango
Bracelet: H & M
Sunglasses: Reserved

Follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook and Twitter

17 comments

  1. I love that top!! I been meaning to purchase one like that for awhile.

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look lovely !! I love the versatility of Red pants ...bought the same from Mango too :) Following now :)

    Win $200 Romwe.com Giveaway
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying true to your name....you're quite the looker here in that outfit!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in this outfit! trez chic! i am following on GFC and bloglovin!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit so much - i really need to get myself some coloured jeans!

    latrDAYS
    - katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and photos!
    Now following. Keep in touch.

    Cheers, Jacquie
    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those red pants!! i still need to find myself a pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look beautiful! And I especially love your red jeans! I really want more colored jeans but I have issues finding some that fit just right without having to spend millions of dollars!


    Thanks so much for visiting my blog/following! I'm following you too now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a red hot jeans!
    You look super chic!

    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both you and your friend's outfits are adorable! Your red pants are smokin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are sooo beautiful <3 love your outfit! so chic :)) fanned u my dear :) your blog is awesome ! E. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit so much! You have a wonderful blog (subscribed!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the red jeans! You look so chic!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Имаш страхотен стил, красиво същество! Вече те следвам и в Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you are so good looking!!!!!

    love the combination, it looks so classy!!!!

    afcours I'll follow you!

    send you kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! Lovely outfit :) following you back.
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top