Sweater Weather

17/10/2015



sweater & jeans: Zara // jacket: Zaful // shoes: Vagabond // sunglasses: CN-Direct // clutch: vintage

Even though the weather is getting chillier and chillier, it's finally time to take out your favourite sweaters from the closet! This autumn I'm more into lighter colours like white and beige but of course I'll never toss the classy black! And you can finally see how my precious sneakers look like! What do you think?

Въпреки че времето все повече захладнява, най-накрая можем да извадим любимите си пуловери от гардероба! Тази есен залагам на по-светлите цветове като бяло и бежово, но разбира се, не забравям и класическото черно! И най-накрая можете да видите как стоят новите ми маратонки! Какво мислите?
xx Michaella

5 comments

  1. I just love it !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look darling! :)
    I checked this jacket of yours, because I had impression that the sleeves should be little longer?
    but you still look very cute! <3

    Pearl in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this jacket

    Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This leopard clutch is perfect! Love it with such a casual look.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top