Where to in Helsinki: Andante

13/10/2015


I love travelling! What's my secret for finding the coolest locations? I dig through Foursquare, Pinterest and Instagram for hours till I'm happy with what I see and want to experience. Then the fun begins! Once I see the main touristic sights and get tired of architecture, I go into the tiny colourful shops and street cafes. If you find yourself in Helsinki, here's one cafe you simply cannot miss! It is called Andante and is owned by a young Japanese couple. They opened the place first as a flower shop and then extended it into a cafe. For the time I was there, I tried their matcha latte and sat on a bench right next to this fluffy bunny which was constantly asking to be petted. Andante was exactly the experience I was looking for. The food they offer is light and healthy, the coffee - so delicious, and the atmosphere is super peaceful. If you ever go to Helsinki, check this cafe out!

Обожавам да пътувам! Каква е тайната ми за откриване на най-хубавите места в нов град? Прекарвам часове във Foursquare, Pinterest и Instagram, докато намеря онова, което искам да видя. След това започва забавната част! Когато разгледам главните туристически места и се отегча от архитектурните забележителности, влизам в малките цветни магазинчета и улични кафенета. Ако някога попаднеш в Хелзинки, има едно местенце, което не трябва да пропуснеш! Казва се Andante и е собственост на млада двойка от Япония. Първоначално, те отворили магазин за цветя, който по-късно разширили в кафене. За малкото време което прекарах там, опитах великолепно матча лате и седях на пейка с пухкавия им заек, който постоянно искаше да го галят. Храната там е лека и здравословна, кафето - много ароматно, а атмосферата супер спокойна и релаксираща. Ако планираш да посетиш Хелзинки, определено отдели време и за Andante!

xx Lina

7 comments

  1. It looks really awesome! I like places like this one and I also do this digging on pinterest, instagram etc. before I am travelling somewhere =D
    Thanks for tip and have a beautiful day,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Helsinki

    Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! food look very yummy
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing and what an adorable bunny!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Изглежда толкова прекрасно, нямам думи... И заекаа! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures! They are really nice!

    Love Malene ♥
    Justadelprado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top